CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Your killing me Keegan!!!!

Keegan-Wow you have given me a run for my money this week kiddo. You have been a little on the naughty side this week. You have lied to me numerous times this week, you hopped on your bike and rode around the block without telling me, you had the wet recliner incident, then once we grounded you, we found you playing your Wii in your room. I am not sure what has gotten into you this week, but you have disappointed me quite a bit.

However, it is hard for me to stay mad at you because as naughty as you can be, you are so innocent in some of your actions. Its hard for me to understand, because I feel that at the age of 7 that it is time for you to take responsibility for your actions and your recent excuse to everything you do is "Mom but I did know" and the fact is, you do know!! You very much know right from wrong, and in your hours of remorse you explain to me over and over why you were wrong and plead for forgiveness. Tonight you kept saying to yourself yet loud enough to make sure I heard you how stupid lying is!! You kept saying " Why did I lie?" "I can't believe I did that" "That was sooo stupid" And then you always say "Mommy, I have been thinking! And I have decided what I did was really dumb and I am never gonna do it again!" And most of the time you have this false hope that your comments will let you off the hook of your punishment, which is how I know that you are smart enough to realize what you are doing!!! Then I respond to you "Keegan, I am sorry too, I am sorry that you made bad choices, now go back to your room" and at which time the crying starts all over again, until 20 mins later when you come back and try it all over again.

So I have decided that although I won't tell you this anytime soon, but you being grounded is the worst punishment I could put myself through!!! But I have to be consistent with you and hope that this new lying phase will soon pass, because there is nothing worse than a liar!! You are such a good boy at times, and yet test my patience. I hope that you get back on track soon, because I really hate to punish you. I like to see you play and smile, and be your funny, charming self. And this picture makes me laugh hysterically every time I look at it





0 comments:


Momma and babies

Engagement

Engagement
We are finally ENGAGED

The 3 carat Rock

The 3 carat Rock
My Rock baby