CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1543 Miles

Well I looked it up. 1543 miles between me and someone I will treasure forever!! I started thinking tonight about the different people that have come in and out of my life, and one has somewhat stayed the same. We met approximately 10-11 years ago. I didn't know when we met that we would be friends still today. I have written about her before and she is the reason that I started this whole blog thing, so a big thanks to her for that. Emily Tripp Moore (although she will always be Emily Tripp in my eyes).
Em- I am so glad that we found each other again (thanks to Myspace). I truly thought that we would never find each other again. I know that we live 1543 miles apart but I will always think of you as one of my dearest and best friends. I was so sad when I moved away from Salt Lake because I knew that I was leaving behind one of the most loyal friends a person could ever find. I do have a best friend out here, but the connection and bond that we had and I hope still have will be unlike any other. You were one of the only friends that stood next to me even after I had Kaley. Wow for that, I am forever grateful. Most days I wish so badly that we lived closer. We could share so much together, hard times, funny times, sad times, but for now we will have to make do with our occasional text messages and our several page emails (which reminds me, we haven't had one of those in a while).
This may sound cheesy, but I have always looked up to you. You a such a beautiful person on the inside and out. You amaze me with your knowledge and understanding. I have never been ashamed of who I am, what I feel, or what I say when I am around you or even writing to you. I think that one thing I remember most about our friendship, was how much we were so different yet so much alike. Its like we know what the other one was going through without much words being spoken.
I envy the relationship that you and Jake have, and only hope that one day Heath and I will have as much love for each other as you two do. Em- Jake is an amazing man, who loves you and cherishes you and your children, and for that NEVER take that for granted. Jake has always just been the bonus to our friendship. He has always been the quiet one in the background, yet his loyalty as a friend to me in my most recent trip to SLC, and the crazy ex was very much appreciated. You children are beautiful, and I wish so badly that I could be around them and love on them, as much as I wish you could be around Kaley, Keegan, and Alexander.
I am secretly looking forward to the 10 year reunion, and I am begging Heath that we can go so that we can see each other again. (I mean how many friends can go 6 years without seeing each other and when you see each other again, just pick up where you left off).
So with all the cheesiness, I just wanted to make sure that you know that I love you like a sister, I cherish our friendship even at 1543 miles away. I will always be here for you, if you need me. I am only a plane ride, a text message, a email away!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

you are lovely ...


really


it made my day

and


i love being your friend ...


Momma and babies

Engagement

Engagement
We are finally ENGAGED

The 3 carat Rock

The 3 carat Rock
My Rock baby