CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday to my little angel!!! I can't believe that you are already one year old!! You are such a funny baby, and wow you keep me on my toes. We spent your birthday by packing up and going to the Bristol lake house. We saw your Gramma Teresa, your Uncle Shane & Angel, Uncle Brent, Aunt Vickie & your cousin Urijah. You spent the day playing in a baby pool on the screened in porch with your cousin Urijah. We didn't make you a cake, so I ran to the local grocery store and all they had were Graduation cakes, so I bought you a personal Graduation cake, and you loved it!!! You performed much better for pictures with your two dollar cake than you did with your big expensive cake that matched all of your birthday colors!!! Your daddy said we are going for the cheap cake and definately going to Chuckie Cheese next year. He said I went way over board with your party!!!

I love you so much and you are growing so fast. You started walking April 21st, one day before you were 11 months. You say DaDa all the time and have gotten really close to your daddy lately. You hate shoes and absolutely love playing with balls. I am hopeful that the seperation anxiety will get better soon!!! You have hurt a few of your family members feeling by not going to them. Even if you don't go to them, you always have a cheesy smile to give them!!! Oh and you have 7 teeth, 4 on the top and 3 on the bottom.




Tomorrow is your first plane ride and I pray that we all make it there safely and without too many tears. We will be going to the Daytona Beach and Orlando for Sea World. I am excited to see how you will react to the beach!!!




Happy Birthday Alexander, you have been a true blessing to us!!!
Here is picture with your getto Graduation cake, while we were singing Happy Birthday!


You dove head first into your "getto Graduation cake"


Here is you and your cousin Urijah playing in the baby pool

Your new duck tub for the lake house that scared the life out of you, this way right before you went crazy crying and climbing out!!!

0 comments:


Momma and babies

Engagement

Engagement
We are finally ENGAGED

The 3 carat Rock

The 3 carat Rock
My Rock baby