CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Pics











Happy Birthday to my daddy who is 60 years old today!! Dad you help me so much with my kids and all of them love you more than life. If fact, I am sure that if they had their choice that they would all love to move in with you! You let them eat ice cream in the living room, but yet you would have busted my butt if my toenail crossed the kitchen/living room line. I guess that is the true joy of being a grandparent. I love to watch you with Kaley, Keegan, and Alexander. You have an amazing patience with them, and you play much better with them than you ever did with Jeremy and I. I guess that is all apart of it. You joke all the time and when Jeremy and I ask you why they get away with so much more than we did, you respond with " Sorry but I love them more!"




Keegan and you have a bond that is amazing. Keegan looks forward all week to "Spend the night night" Everday when I pick him up from school, the first words out of him mouth are, " Are we going to Poppies today?" " Do I get to at least see Poppie today?" "Can poppie come to our house?" I usually let Keegan have "Spend the night nights", on both Friday and Saturday nights, but tonight he got in trouble at your house, and I had had enough of his back talking, so I brought him home. He screamed and cried the whole way home. As wild as he is, he is such a tender child. He kept telling me that he heart was hurting because he didn't get to stay at your house, and that his heart was hurting because he didn't get to give you a hug before he left. After we came home and 30 mins of crying he finally calmed down and promised he was going to be good so he could go back to your house tomorrow.




I know that it was just as hard on you for him to leave. I text messaged you once he went to sleep to help assure you that he was ok, because I know you well enough to know that you were missing him as much as he was missing you. Sure enough you texted back saying that you wished he would have not gotten in trouble because you love having him there.




You get blamed for "Ruining" the kids all the time. Its again all apart of you spoiling them. You are already getting accused of ruining Alexander.




Jeremy and I went and had all of our pictures made with all the kids for your birthday! We will be giving them to you tomorrow and I hope you love them.

0 comments:


Momma and babies

Engagement

Engagement
We are finally ENGAGED

The 3 carat Rock

The 3 carat Rock
My Rock baby